20 September 2012

You want to tell someone but you got to be discreet

I hate macs. I really do. I want iTunes on my iMac at school B. I can't have the latest version cus my OS is just slightly too old. So, DT said I could d/l and install an older version, at least until he upgrades my OS, which I think he said would be the Fluffy the Housecat OS. (Okay, he might've really said something like snowy leopard; wtf is it with apple and cat names? they need to fuck off.) I'd asked DT before he left if I had to worry about quicktime. He said it didn't matter.

So, I finally find 9.2.1 of itunes. I d/l it and it takes me to disk utility to install it. Dear DT: this is nothing like windows installations; that doesn't take me to something that could fuck my whole computer. I finally figure out how to isntall the goddamn thing. Yay. I double click on it....and it fucking tells me I need quicktime 7.5.5.....*headdesk*

By this point, DT is gone for the day; I'm suspecting more than itunes relies on QT; I don't wanna update it and fuck everything....that's DT's job. Anyhow I emailed him about it; he didn't get back to me, but I'll also see him tomorrow morning.

Yanno, I just. want. to. listen. to my MUSIC. I mean seriously, macs suck donkey balls. If this were a win machine, I'd've had itunes up and running last week. i think the C-64s from my v. first school I worked at are better than this piece of fucking shit.

ARGH. DT please fix it for me. PLEASE.... *crawls off to sit in corner and whimper*

No comments: