15 September 2012

This is quality

I say you can tell what a person is like from how they act, more so than what they say.

DT, my tech at School B proved that on Friday. I was talking to PD and she said DT was her tech on Friday at her second school--which is normally covered by MY other (and long time) tech SR. SR's been out sick all week and he'd left a lot of shit undone at that school; apparently DT himself complained about it. So, they told him to go and do it (now, yes, DT's wife is a secretary at that school, but she didn't need anything done!) and he did. By complaining, he'd made more work for himself, but he looked at all the work orders outstanding at the school and I'm sure it pissed him off.

As I said to PD today; I love SR dearly but the man is slower than frozen molasses going uphill in February. And he doesn't care about his job in the same way DT does... I think I'm correct in making DT my fave tech. As she said, I don't know how he keeps his job. Prolly cus he can justify why everything takes so long. That's why, when the lab comps at School A weren't hooked up, I had the principal put the tech request through; I KNOW he won't ignore her. Or he's less likely too. Plus, he doesn't like macs, so doing stuff at PD's library means touching macs.

I'm so very tempted to tell him I want an iMac at School A now. Oh, god, I wonder if DT would let me borrow my iMac from School B when I leave on Friday and take it to School A--and I'd put a work order in to get SR over to see me right away....and have the mac set up....ahahahaha. Tell him I can't connect to the server now and need to so I can back up. I'd have to make sure it was a week he wasn't sick. Oh, I wonder if DT would let me do that? I am so fucking evil.... Oh, god, even worse, show up with my old EMAC. I am so very devious. Oh, email him and tell him I'm having problems--everything on my screen looks different...heehee. He would fucking kill me but it would be worth it.....

I really should become an evil genius and take over the world....

No comments: