14 September 2012

they draft white trash first 'round here anyway

Ah, Friday, sweet Friday. Morning went well at School B. Had to go over to the bookstore at the mall local to School B to pick a small book order for School A. I made sure I had PHP II's permission as I knew it would make me a bit later than what I was scheduled for. She was fine with it.

Anyhow, I got to School A, put my lunch in the fridge, dropped the books off at the office (and had the secretary tell me I shouldn't have used the library's book points. What do I care, it's books for the school. *shrug*). I go back in the library and as I walk by the door to the comp lab, I stop, and look again. One of the monitors was turned upside and leaning against the chalkboard behind it. I went in and stared it at for a few moments, with what I'm sure was a momentous WTF? look on my face. I wasn't sure what had happened, but figured the PHP II should know.

She's in the main office, so I say to her, "Um, I found one of the monitors upside down and leaning against the chalkboard..." PHP II: "Oh, that was me!" Me: *bwuh??* Her: "Oh, I went to use it and the display was upside down and I didn't know how to fix it, so I turned the monitor upside down." Me and everyone else in the office, including the secretaries: *bursts out laughing* She then tells me that she wants me to teach her how to fix it. So, I did. I also told everyone at lunch about it...and plan to tell PD and the tech guys.

So, yeah, highlight of my day.

No comments: