19 September 2012

everybody was in it, for miles around

Haven't had much time to look at the book fair thing... tomorrow, I'm at school b and have a bit more time. DT got one thing fixed for me and I'm pretty sure he got the second done after I got him the password. He's so much more efficient than SR. (In fact, we've got over 20 items in our online help desk for SR to get to at school A; I finally complained to the PHPII today--we're down to 12 comps in the lab). If he's still out sick they need to send someone over, if he's not, he needs to get here to get things done. *grrr* Told PD today that I was gonna bug DT and say since he went over and helped at PD's elem school, he needs to come over to school A...while I'm there on Fri or Tues/Wed. LOL. I can imagine the response I'll get to THAT!

Got through OH&S meeting today--I'm the secretary AND the co-chair as no one else would do co-chair (I've done secretary almost every year/ohs team I've been on). *sigh* and the PHPII wants mouch more formal minutes than we're used to--more so than what I had at Sham. Oh, well, I'm modifying the template she sent me for the minutes, the format is horrendous. Stuff bolded and underlined. I'm surprised it wasn't italicised as well. *bah* Oh, well, I'll live.

The PHPII has said that on half days/inservice days, if I need to, I can go to school b. I'm sure there'll be some that I'll have to be at school A, which is fine. I'm getting a full day on the 28th (it's a full day in school b's county and half day at school A--yes, different counties, same board, different days off...there're only two of this affected by that)--which I'll spend part of at school B but I'm going to talk to L (principal there) and see if I can maybe spend half the day helping PD at Kton her elementary. She'll spend half her day helping me at school b. We're planning something similar for the prof dev day in Oct.

My volunteer C was in yesterday and today so all my shelving is done. I've barely had to do any shelving the last two years--she does it and ENJOYS it. I think that's weird since shelving is my least fave thing to do, but different strokes as they say.


No comments: